Cajun Beef Wraps with Scott’s Crispy Onions
A quick meal to make and loved by all.
- 1 packet (serves 3-4) Scott’s steak flavoured crispy onions (we know our crispy onion fans will not be satisfied with only one packet)
- 450g chump steak, thinly sliced
- 3 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 mini plain wraps
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 2-3 tbsp pomegranate seeds, optional
- Generous handful rocket leaves
- 3 tbsp natural yogurt
- For the Cajun mayonnaise
- 4 rounded tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- Squeeze lime juice
To make the Cajun mayonnaise, mix all the ingredients together, then cover and refrigerate.
Mix the steak, Cajun seasoning and oil in a bowl.
Heat a large non-stick pan over a high heat, then add the steak. Stir-fry for 5-6 minutes or until nicely browned.
Heat Scott’s Crispy Onions according to the packet instructions (30 secs microwave/ 2 mins hot oven).
Heat the wraps and then place wraps on a clean worksurface and spread evenly with the Cajun mayonnaise.
Lash on Scott’s Crispy Onions, top with beef, red onion, tomato, avocado, pomegranate seeds, rocket leaves and drizzle with a little yogurt.
- Roll up or fold over and serve.