Cook a juicy, tender Cote de Beouf
Remove your steak from the fridge at least 1 hour before cooking to allow the steak to come to room temperature (this allows for the meat to relax and avoids the shock of the cold steak on a hot pan)
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C/Gas Mark 6. Oil and season your steak with salt and pepper, massaging it into the steak.
- Heat a large heavy based pan to a high heat.
- Add your steak to the pan once it is hot and brown your steak on all sides for 8-10 minutes, including the fat strip.
- Transfer your steak to an ovenproof dish and place in the middle of your oven for 20-25 minutes. (20 minutes-rare, 25 minutes- medium)
- Remove the steak from the oven once the cooking time is up to allow your steak to rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Plate up and enjoy!
- Gourmet Chips
- Pepper Sauce
- Crispy Onions