Butcher Counter Assistant
LOCATION: The Farm Shop, Drumhilla Farm, 13 Crossnamuckley Road, Newtownards, BT22 2AA
HOURS: Variable hours dependant on rota, approx.38hrs (4.5days), over Mon-Sat.
WAGE: Depending on experienceKEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cut, trim, and prepare meat to specific meat and customer specifications.
- Have a good understanding of product/customer specification and possess the ability to meet these specifications.
- Ensure all stock is displayed according to layout standards and the display is maintained throughout the day.
- Preparing meat for display following company standards.
- Serve customers in an enthusiastic and friendly manner.
- Maintaining Health & Safety, Hygiene and Food Quality standards.
Production Room Labourer
TERM: Permanent, Immediate start
LOCATION: The Farm, 13 Crossnamuckley Road, Newtownards, BT22 2AA
HOURS: Variable dependant on rota (Monday-Friday)
WAGE: £9.50 per hourKEY DUTIES
- Checking and weighing raw materials, ensuring all mixes are made up according to correct specification
- Produce sausages, burgers according to correct specifications
- Ensure sausages are curled correctly and packed in a presentable manner whilst maintaining efficiency
- Ensuring that machine settings are correct
- Running quality checks on, for example, the size and weight of the finished product
- Assembling, packing & labelling all products with the correct specifications and dates
- An efficient worker who is well organised, self-motivated and can work independently as well as part of the Manufacturing team
- Maintain a strict level of personal and workplace hygiene.
- To undertake other duties within the Manufacturing team and the wider business as deemed reasonable by Corries.
- No experience or qualifications necessary but a knowledge of working in the food industry would be an advantage.
- A willingness to learn quickly and efficiently is necessary