How to Stack your Cheesy Nachos
Tip: Double layering is key for the best results
- Pour out half your tortilla chips into the oven ready tray.
- Spoon out half of the mince on top of your tortilla crisps.
- Sprinkle a handful of cheese over the whole tray.
- Repeat this process to add another layer of nachos.
- Put the whole tray in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, add your sour cream in different areas of the nachos and then add your salsa on top.
- Serve in your tray, dig in and enjoy!